Sports in education… Juan Gonzalez

Juan started his presentation with a debate in which one group was against the topic and the other was for, the opinions were, in the case of “against group”, that football players do not know how to express their comments or opinion when they are interviewed and the “for group” said that sports are healthy habits which prevent illness and help the concentration.

Personally, I think that sports have be included in the scholar curricular program and if we, as a English teacher can added it as a tool to the students knowledge, why not? I also think that improve the physical state if it is applied correctly in the curricular program.

The presentation that Juan made was interesting for me because I like do exercise so, I support his idea; however the debate was too much longer and did not help him to make it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment